Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Baby for the Johns' Family!


Ha ha to all you that rushed here to see if I am knocked up again, while thinking of who you will call the instant said news was verified! Our new baby is of the Canine variety. Oh yes, we got a puppy. A very lovable 8 week old Yellow Labrador Retriever. Her name is Bella, Bells for short....all you Twilight fans know what I mean. Aaron wants her to have puppies someday, so we may have to get a handsome companion for her and name him Edward so they can make beautiful babies together. Although, I was Team Jacob, so maybe not Edward. Anyways, that is a long time from now. And yes I know the name Bella rhymes with Stella. However after much discussion with my hubby, we decided we loved the name. Enough said.
Bella is so sweet! She absolutely loves Chloe, who has always been my animal lover. If Chloe goes into the bathroom, Bella sits outside the door and whines. Yes I am one of those people that drives through town with my dog on my lap. Only my dog isn't a lap dog...or at least she won't be for long. Hopefully you all will get to meet her soon!

4 comments:

February Jill said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute! We will have to be on the lookout for her Edward!

I think I need to meet her... soon.

Melissa (5M Creations) said...

AHHHH! She is so adorable. Labs are such great dogs. How fun!

Donia Elise said...

My parent's in law have a yellow lab, perhaps we can hook them up. No wait, she's a girl, we don't need none of that 'round here! I need to see this pup before she's so big I am shooing her away!

Kephart Blessings said...

She is so cute! Labs are great dogs, and they are so loveable. Beware of chewing, I lost many pairs of shoes to our lab.