Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Autumn Leaves are Falling!!!

Well at least they were last week! I took the kids out to the forest and took some pictures of them with the leaves. It was an event to be remember. The scenery was beautiful, it was the subjects themselves that gave me difficulty!









Please enjoy the following photos....

























Stella was yelling at me in this picture! I was holding her up with my hand, thats why its so close to her! I think she was yelling, "Mom! Please help me!".
















I love this one! Stella was looking at me and smiled because, well I have the boobs.



Her are my babies! All cute and ma

4 comments:

Dara Wills said...

Chloe looks like such a diva in that last picture! You sure do have cute kids!

Christa said...

Darling!

February Jill said...

Do you ever wonder how many people smile at you because you have the boobs?

Donia Elise said...

Your kids will never be able to deny one another! They all look so much alike. Beautiful picture of all three. I love it. I need a copy for my fridge. Love you! PS...I posted a blog finally!