Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stella Rose


So we finally decided on a name!!! Hurray for us! I know everyone has been waiting and asking and asking and asking! Thank you for all the suggestions, it really helped me process through some winners and some losers. After talking to Aaron and getting the approval of several friends last night we have decided on the name Stella Rose. Can I just say I feel so liberated knowing what I am going to name her!!

An update on the progress of the little human life I am growing....she supposedly weights 2 3/4 pounds, but she is probably a little less than that because she was so small during my ultrasounds. She is 15 inches long from head to toe. She has been moving around so much at night! If I wake up at any point during the night, I can feel her moving. I remember Chloe doing that too. Her movements are getting a little more rough! Its not the little fluttering anymore, it is full on kicking and pushing and rolling! I love it. Chloe felt her move for the first time on Tuesday afternoon. Chloe was laying on my lap and had her little arm around my belly, and Stella started kicking right under her hand. Chloe looked up with huge eyes and asked what that was! It was such a sweet moment. Payton was glad that she finally felt her, because he had been trying to get his 2 sisters to cooperate for weeks now!

I am so excited for this little baby to come out. I officially have 10 weeks and 5 days until my due date. I'm predicting 9 weeks and 6 days, but we will see soon enough. Please feel free to guess the weight. I think Mimi was really close to Chloe's. I'm thinking little Stella Rose will be 6 pounds 8 ounces. Payton was 6 pounds 12 ounces and Chloe was 6 pounds 5 ounces. I will buy the winner a Starbucks, unless I am the winner and then I will just have to treat myself!!

4 comments:

Dara Wills said...

I love it! It's so cute! And you still got the "ella" in there. You're right, I did rush right to the website to find out the name. Congrats!!

Isaac said...

Sweet name...

And Payton looks like quite the ball play - great blog entries...

Isaac

February Jill said...

Very cute. I'm going to guess that she weighs in at a petite 6 lbs. 3 oz.

Christa Wiens said...

6 lbs. 7 oz. I'll accept either Starbucks or Senseo pods :)